You, too, can be Jimmy Olsen.

Well, this professional photographer thing may work out after all. I don't want to toot my own horn, but the editors of the Daily Planet told me, "Well done. Outstanding work. More of that and you'll go places." That and my front page photo of The Man of Steel himself in the Daily Planet ought to look pretty good in my portfolio.

I tried out for a staff position at the Daily Bugle, but all that no good editor J Jonah Jamison would offer me was a freelance gig, and it was a bad deal at that. We all know what we say to bad deals, don't we? No thanks. Besides the Big Blue Boy Scout, Superman, is way better to photograph in my opinion, and there is no better paper to work for than the Daily Planet.

All kidding aside, try out the Stop The Press Superman Game. It can be addictive. My best score so far is 149.

If anyone asks, just say you are practicing your eye hand coordination to get better at your job.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Doesnt this feel a lot like shooting the Blue Angels at Commencement?

Popular Posts