Quick Tips - Keeping track of used cards.

Keeping track of used CF cards does not have to be confusing, thanks to this simple tip I picked up a few years ago on Sportsshooter.com. When keeping your cards in a card wallet or case simply put the used ones in backwards. This way you will know which have been used for that shoot and need to be processed later. It may sound like a no duh and many of you may already know this, but when I heard this a few years ago I was amazed that I did not know of it sooner.

Comments

Bryon Houlgrave said…
Yes, this is a lesson I learned about the hard way.

After filling up a card with some (of course) great images of the championship round of a district wrestling tournament, I switched cards and shot to fill that one too. When I reached into my bag for a third card, I grabbed the wrong one and formatted it ... oops.

Great advice, Paul.

Popular Posts