Sorry for the delay in posts.

To my loyal three or four readers out there, don't get too discouraged with my lack of posts. Things at the paper have been pretty busy the last couple of months. We had one photographer who decided that she wanted to pursue a freelance career in June and they did not replace her. We hear maybe October or November is the soonest they may hire someone and that is if they do hire someone. It goes without saying that we need the shooter.

Second we had a photographer at our sister paper, The Maryland Gazette, injured while off duty and he was out most of the summer. We had to fill in up there also. Then there is our vacation time that has to be used or we loose it on our anniversaries. So for many parts of this summer we had, at times, two shooters doing the work of five.

But hey today is the first day of my vacation. I am off for nine days, work two days and then I am off seven more. My mom is coming for a visit and of course I have the honey do list, but I should be able to find time for some blog posts. And I do have a lot to blog about.

So stay patient and stay tuned.

Thanks
Paul

Comments

Bryon Houlgrave said…
If you need another shooter, I'd love to move back to Maryland. :-)

Popular Posts