Sports Photography Talk


I will be giving a talk on sports photography to the Digital Photography Club of Annapolis at 7 p.m. tomorrow in the Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts in Annapolis. The first part of the meeting will be a club photo presentation on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives that members have photographed. The public is welcome. This is my second time speaking to this club; my first talk was about photojournalism some years ago. I am glad to be returning and hope they enjoy it.

I have prepared a list of tips that I have picked up over the years. As with anything in photography, these are to be taken and used to create your own way of doing things. They are not gospel and the way I do things may not even be the correct way of doing things, just the way that has worked for me. We all are evolving constantly as shooters and the way I shot sports years ago is different than the way I shoot now. Hopefully it is better.

Here is the link, and it is also on the right hand side of the blog in the links section. Click here for the PDF and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts