Boo Wells Fargo Bank, bad customer service.


Very disappointed in Wells Fargo. Long time customer with First Union, then Wachovia and now Wells Fargo. Wachovia used to at least try and work with me when there was a problem. Now the manager at my branch didn't want to do a thing for me. I called last week to ask if there would be a wire transfer fee for me if I had money sent to my account. The WF rep on the phone told me no, it was only on the sender. Well today I see that the funds hit the account $18 light.

The manager, Crystal Carter at the Chesapeake Square branch, was only interested in finding out who it was that told me that and not doing anything to help me. We have a decent amount of money in this bank and it is also our mortgage servicer. Well I can't do anything about the mortgage at this point, but am seriously thinking about changing banks. If they would have been up front with me it would not be that big of a deal.

Comments

Popular Posts