Goofy photos people shoot of me

My friend and fellow photographer John Strohsacker has a habit of shooting pictures of me looking funny at various Navy sporting events. In this one to the left, I thought I looked fine until I noticed my coffee-stained teeth after John busted my chops about it. While I do not smoke, I do love drinking coffee. Perhaps I will try some of those Crest White Strips.


The image below is also from John. After he sent me the one to the left I decided no more toothy smiles. In this one, the sun was in my eyes, making me squint. So I look like Popeye or Pauleye, The Sailor Man. Good old John has a way of bringing out my inner beauty.


Other people have also photographed me while I was doing my job. Sometimes they are professionals and other times they are just people who like to take pictures. I will usually recieve an envelope at work with my name on it and the snapshot enclosed.


So to all those who take my picture as I am working: Thank you for your interest. I don't usually get to see myself in pictures as I do my job and it is nice to have something to remember the day. Even John's funny images of me capture me when I was having fun doing something I love, shooting outdoor sports on a nice day. I will just have to whiten those teeth some more in Photoshop.








Comments

Popular Posts