A fine night was had by all.

I want to thank club member Mark Goldberg for sending along this image of me.


I want to thank the Digital Photography Club of Annapolis for hosting my photo presentation. I really enjoyed myself and after getting over my initial nervousness, I found it easy to talk about my images and myself. Everyone had lots of great questions, and it is always nice to hear the oohs and aahs when an image comes on the screen that people really like. The time flew by and it seemed that I could have gone on for hours. I think, due to the fact that it was my first time, I brought everything but the kitchen sink to show the club. I probably could have done three presentations with all the gear I brought.

Thanks again to the club and I look forward to talking to you again.

Comments

Roberta Mislevy said…
Thanks for your presentation at the Digital Photography Club of Annapolis! Your presentation was very enjoyable and your photographs are terrific!
Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure speaking to the club and I look forward to doing it again.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for a great presentation at last nights club meeting. You were perfect! Can't believe that you were so worried (reading your last post). Looking forward to your next visit - in the meantime, I'll check the Capital daily for your photos and follow your blog.

Popular Posts