Is there anybody out there?

Man, I like Pink Floyd, but that is not what this is about.

Well the blog is a couple of weeks old and I like doing it. I have been thinking of things to talk about and look forward to in the future. There are a couple things I am wondering about. One, is anyone even reading this? I know it is new and I have not gotten the site out there yet, but I want to know if you are out there. Post a comment. Just say hi I read this. Second, is there anything you would like me to talk about? I am going to post a link to shoot me an email and I will try and post the questions and answers in the blog.

So if you are here keep reading, start commenting and tell your photo friends if you think the site is worthy.

Thanks
Paul

Comments

Nick Wright said…
I'm reading. You're on my blogroll so anytime a new post goes up I see it.

Might I suggest a fun tool free from statcounter.com? Sign up and you'll get a little snippet of code to put on your page. Then you can log in and you'll see how many folks are visiting your page, where they're at, what search words they're using to find your site, what links they clicked to get here. Very fun little tool.
Thanks Nick. I will look into it. Like I said I new to the blog world but I tink that as time goes on it will get even better.

Popular Posts