Evening High School Graduation | Slideshow (www.HometownAnnapolis.com - The Capital)

I made a quick audio slide show Thursday evening at the Anne Arundel County Public Schools Evening High School graduation. I recorded the sound on the back of my Nikon D3 camera. While definitely not the best audio, the D3 will do in a pinch and I have used it on many of my favorite audio slide shows. I edited it in Audacity, a free sound editing program, that comes highly recommended, for being easy to use and free.

I own a Zoom H2 audio recorder, but have not been carrying it lately. I am going to change that after tonight. The stories these kids told of their path to high school graduation is the reason for making good audio slide shows, with good still pictures to go along with the sounds. I actually think that this kind of story is better with stills and sound as opposed to video. While I wish I would have shot more good still images and my audio was better, I think it came out half way decent for being done on the fly.

So please click on the link below and you will be whisked off to my audio slide show.

Evening High School Graduation Slideshow (www.HometownAnnapolis.com - The Capital)

Comments

Pam said…
Nice job, Paul. Evening high school is one of my favorite stories to cover, though I haven't been sent to it in years. The diploma is really important to these kids.
Thanks Pam. I think you might be the only reader I have left. You are definitely the only commenter.

Popular Posts