Anyone still checking this blog out?



As the title asks, is anyone still checking out my blog? I want to apologise for the lack of posts. I have started several, gotten half way done and then either lost interest in the topic or they became a jumbled mess of ideas. I have also been busy with both work and projects around the home. You know, once spring hits, the Honey Do List kicks in high gear.

So for now I will just post when I can. I will try and post more often, even if it is just a picture that I think is cool, like this one I shot a few months back at a track and field championship meet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, don't blame your lack of posts on your wife! She's the wonderful editor who makes you sound so good.

Hrrmpph! She'll remember that the next time you ask her to proof your posts. In fact, maybe she won't do the one on Steve's talk, which you already have done. It does, however, need her touch.
Anonymous said…
Nice shots (as always) of the recent car show. I do the same. I was browsing the article's slide show until I saw the stunning Ram hood ornament and checked the credit line - of course it was you - and all the rest of them. They're exactly my style at car shows.

Still a fan --

Popular Posts