Photo Monkeys - The Lecture & BBQ


Its time for my annual Photo Night/BBQ. For the past couple of years I have held at least one BBQ each summer. These are get together, I like to have, to gather friends, co workers and fellow photographers. I invite a photographer to give a short presentation on their specialty. We drink beer, eat food, play games and hopefully have a good time. We may actually learn something too, if we don't drink too much beer.

This year I have invited photographer Steve Jasiecki to speak to the group. Steve has been doing underwater photography for years and just recently completed a trip to The Galapagos Islands. He will be giving his presentation "The Galapagos Above and Below" to the group on July 27th. One of Steve's images is above.

I have sent out the 1st round of invites via evite.com. If you have attended one of my photo nights before and did not get an invite please email me. I may have misplaced your address. If you are a photographer I may have worked side by side with and would like to come, also drop me an email. Space is limited at my house so anyone else who may be interested in coming can email me too, but I may not be able to accommodate you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww man, I wish I had been there. I still use some of the stuff I learned from the one two years ago. I actually used a soft box last week for a video shoot in our studio.

Popular Posts